Excerpts from the unofficial minutes of the November Business Meeting
We will be looking into purchasing another stove or oven. There will be more discussion at our March meeting.
All member mailing will be done again in the new year to ask for support.
Year end gifts this year are:
- Sponsor a Red Kettle for the Salvation Army – $300.00
- Grantsburg Food Shelves – $200.00
- Luther Point Bible Camp – $100.00
- Postage for LWR – $100.00
- CRA – $300.00
- Lutheran Social Services – $100.00
- Operation Christmas Child Postage and Gifts – $200.00
We packed and delivered 20 Thanksgiving containers.
December 2nd – Cookie Bake
December 9th – Cookie Walk
March 11th – WELCA Business Meeting following church.
All women of Trinity are members of WELCA and are encouraged to attend meetings. Your support and input is valuable.
WELCA will continue to collect soap for Lutheran World Relief. The soap should be new and bath size. The basket is in the narthex.